Hi there. Can I apologize for something, friend? I epically failed at posting on here this week. It was midterms (buh) and we’re getting ready to leave for Spring Break in Galveston (huzzah!) and sometimes I can be terrible at planning ahead. It’s been like “Pack ALL the things!” and “Write ALL the papers!”. I’m sorry that there was zilch content on here this week, and I’d like to try and make it up to you.
So, here’s what the rest of March is going to look like.
1. A Giveaway! A really pretty one, too. Think white and pearly. Stay tuned!
2. A Guest Post from Amy of Lovely Does It! Because she’s one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met and ya’ll are going to be crazy blessed by her.
3. The Simplifying Series! My goal is to kickstart this series today and have a couple posts that will go live next week. This series will be focusing on simplifying your life…eliminating the excess to focus on the important.
4. The Our Yellow Door Button! Amy helped me with this one, and I am crazy grateful. I had not the foggiest clue how to make a blog button. If you feel so inclined, grab the button below and share it on your blog! I would be ever so grateful!
5. #SheSharesTruth post on Psalm 38. If you don’t know, She Reads Truth is the bomb diggity. They are a community dedicated to getting women into the Word of God. During their Lent series, they are asking all their readers to write their own devotional over a particular subject, and this week is Psalm 38. I’m looking forward to sharing with you!
This whole blogging thing is an adventure for me. I feel a responsibility to create content that encourages you and brings beauty and simplicity into your day, and I want to do that on a regular basis. I’m finding the balance between being committed to you as a reader and being committed to not letting blogging take precedence over what needs to be done offline. Thank you for sticking with me as I figure it out.
What else would you like to see on Our Yellow Door in March?